The graduate school strives to develop and form research-oriented students, practitioners and professionals who are well-prepared and mature Christians responsive to the demands of their chosen professions and/or specialized trainings in order that they may contribute to the welfare of the community and to the progress of their professions.
- To provide the ambience to develop truly educated, critical, self-directed, effective professional leaders and productive contributors in the solution of problems and issues confronting the society of which he is a part.
- To provide necessary competence for nation building in its different aspects; spiritual and religious, socio-economic, civic and cultural at gradually expanding levels: family, community, region, nation.
- To improve competence and expertise in teaching, supervision, administration and management.
- To promote and maintain productive scholarships and research in all areas.
- Doctor in Business Administration
- Doctor in Public Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Management
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education
Major in Science Education
- Master in Business Management
- Master of Arts in Education
Major in: English, Educational Management, Filipino, Mathematics, Guidance and Counseling, Science, Physical Education, Peace and Reconciliation Studies
- Master of Arts in Nursing
Major in: Nursing Service Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing
Major in: Community Health Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing, and Maternal & Child Nursing
- Master of Arts in Criminology
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science
- Master of Science in Public Health
- Master of Science in Social Work
- Master of Information Technology
- Accomplished admission slip and requirements must be personally submitted by the applicant at the Graduate School Office during the enrollment period.
- A student who wishes to pursue this doctorate program must be a graduate of master’s program in business education with thesis. If graduate from a non-thesis master’s program, he/she must complete Thesis Writing 1 and Writing 2 prior to the enrollment of major subjects and must submit duly approved thesis.
- Courses taken from other university may be credited provided it was taken in the past five years and subject to the approval of the Dean of the Graduate School.
- Official Transcript of Records;
- Transfer Credential (For Transferee);
- Photocopy of PSA-issued Birth Certificate;
- If married, copy of Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) authenticated marriage certificate.
- Entrance Examination;
- Two (2) copies of recent 2″ x 2” colored photo;
- Study Permit (for employed);
- Affidavit of no employment during the period of enrollment at ULS Graduate School;