- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Information System
- Produce graduates equipped with basic concerns and professional competence in Accounting anchored on Christian faith, love and value.
- Form socially and morally responsible individuals for the promotional of common goods on the basis of Christian values, integrity and discipline;
- Develop progressive accountants imbued with Christian authentic principles receptive to the dynamism and challenges of local, national, international business communities; and
- Equip Graduates with entrepreneurial skills to be global competitive and encourage researches for individual development.
- Resolve business issues and problems, with a global and strategic perspective using knowledge and technical proficiency in the areas of financial accounting and reporting, cost accounting and management, accounting and control, taxation and accounting information systems.
- Conduct accountancy/accounting information system research through independent studies of relevant literature and appropriate use of accounting theory and methodologies.
- Employ technology as a business tool in capturing financial and non-financial information, generating reports and making decisions.
- Apply knowledge and skills that will successfully respond to various types of assessments (including professional licensure and certifications).
- Confidently maintain a commitment to good corporate citizenship, social responsibility and ethical practice in performing functions as an accountant.
- Uphold the La Salette vision and core values of Faith, reconciliation, integrity, excellence and solidarity in performing functions as an accountant.